If this post has grammatical and/or spelling mistakes, it is because I've not written in English for a very long long time.
martes, 16 de marzo de 2010
Oh my!
I just can't believe it! ¿Quién lo diría? Ten years ago, five years ago, one year ago, 15 days ago I would've never ever imagined that I would end up paying to hear that! I've always been an enemy of those kind of genres but now... I'm scared of myself! First I thought, "hey, it can't be that bad! why not?". Nevertheless, I dared not listen to any sample, any! I wanted it to be a surprise. Maybe there's no way back, I still don't know. I like to think that now I can't avoid this compromise (and I don't want to despite everything), therefore, I watched some videos just to know what is expecting me there. Oh.my.god! It was kinda terrifying. If my mother knew, she would laugh her ass off, and my sister too. Well, never mind, it's ok. Now that the initial shock has passed, I can go and behave as if those kind of rhythms don't bother me. Besides, it's my fault. He told me all about it, and I just said "yes, I'll go!". It doesn't matter, I think it will be a good experience. It will help me to get rid of my stupid private-school-educated-middleclass-snobbish-girl conceptions about those kind of genres. Anyway, I'm not a 100% sure that we're going. I'll be when he tells me, "I've got them".